Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Shhhhh... it's a secret.

I am so excited. I just got tickets to go see the Post Secret vs. Found Magazine Charity tour, which is hitting Mad Art in Soulard next week. I have never been to a Found event, though I have always heard that they are pretty cool. And I have high hopes, but mostly, I am super excited to see Frank and hear him speak.

Postsecret.com is a Sunday ritual for me. I usually wake up and check the secrets before I even pee, shower, or make tea. If you don't know what Post Secret is, just go check out the site. And then after you have, buy tickets for the event (buying online tics at SmartTix for this event was the easiest thing I have ever done online-- about time). Yay!!! Now I want to do a little dance.

Look at the secrets.

Post Secret/Found Tour
Mad Art Gallery
12th St in Soulard (right across from AB)
8pm, Tues. Nov. 13
Tickets are $15 ($16.50 online)

No comments: